Tuesday, September 11, 2007

decisions wanted

Gone are the days of the baby blue jersey and shorts. Genuinely happy about that. But now I have to pick my goalie jersey and this is difficult. My team wears green otherwise I would have chosen this (it brings out my eyes). Yellow is fantabulous except for my whole terrified-of-bees reality. Blues, reds, pinks, oranges, browns, greys don't do much for me. Perhaps I'll need to just stick with black ala zorro!!! At least it wouldn't conflict with my green/white gloves and blue nike boots.

Why does looking pretty in goal have to be so hard?

2 comments:

  1. Might I suggest a certain Halloween costume? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang! left it at the corner of Lochaber Dr. & Maryhill Rd. (and you know how expensive shipping from scotland can be!)

    ReplyDelete