Sunday, September 16, 2007

1 liners anony

The credits for tonight's Emmys just flashed by and somewhere after director and and key grip there was overall smarty pants. No joke! Its just peachy that people like me are finally getting a wee bit of recognition for all our effort.

Note: I only turned on the Emmys after finishing up my assignment for legal writing. And you thought that I was the stereotypical procrastinating grad student. Goes to show what you know! (Oh, Shoot! Just remembered that I have 50 pages of reading for Torts tomorrow. Actually, I am joking... I've known all day that I had to read those pages.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    And being loyal to HBO (for obvious reasons, although not a subscriber), you just had to tune in to see The Sopranos win for best dramatic series! We appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete