Wednesday, November 15, 2006

McYucky

So I have the flu. That's the uncomfortable, germladen, can't-be-too-far-from-a-bathroom, reality. Its ok. I didn't have class or a soccer match or anything terribly important to do today other then writing a few odd essays due (soon), cleaning a room that has taken on FEMA like qualities of disorganization, and preparing for my upcoming LSAT that will only determine my career. Like I said, not a problem...

Being sick in a foreign country has its advantages though. Not once today was I sprayed down with Lysol, advised to lie in the "teenager on the phone" position, or reminded of just how much nicer I become when I'm sick. Like I said, there are advantages...

As a proactive sick person, I've utilized all the family's favorite remedies:I've been drinking lots of liquids (mom), taking my vit.C (dad), watching TV (DeedleD), sleeping (oh wait, that's mine), and I even did the whole "exercise till you're better or collapse" routine which my big brother swears by.

The final diagnosis? There is such a thing as too much tea and it might have been better if the apple juice wasn't expired. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment