Friday, May 18, 2007

Its Raining, Its Pouring

The old man is probably snoring...

Snoring is the prerogative of the elderly, so we ought not to grudge the old man that. Instead, we can work together to find solutions (ie. sound proof rooms). While I'm on the subject of nasally grunting noises, let me once more assure the world that I am still NGN free (except when laughing... it appears that I snort now). Despite the testimony of a certain petite, albeit outspoken, redhead... I don't snore. Not only can I prove how invalid her scientific sample was, I can also provide ample evidence to the effect that all the tales she has brought forward regarding my sleeping habits are in fact "lies". Come to think of it, I have a reasonably strong counterclaim that she just doesn't share well. (See respective appendixes D & B for further details about cockroaches and teaching little children not to share.)

I'm not sure how I got on this rant... Oh yes, that silly rhyme!

So anyway, its quite a glasweegee day-- rain, wind, more rain, more wind.

Before I mercifully end these ramblings, in anticipation of the rebuttal I remind the rebuttee to remember that my leg was thoroughly busted, making it impossible for me to turn over any other way. Thus, I'm sure that even Rudy would agree to the existence of extenuating circumstances!

4 comments:

  1. go figure? it stopped raining! (sorta)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:07 PM

    I'd have to back up the appendixes (or is it appendices?..) at this point...

    I will still insists that you totally abandon two perfectly spoiled dogs, at least for one or two nights...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:23 PM

    No abandoning spoiled dogs if the dogs in question are mine! Miss you more then I can say!
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete