Sunday, August 17, 2008

where or where is the promised update on your nefarious activities????

This prolonged silence is unattractive, even on someone as yourself who finds it impossible to be unattractive.

Miss McClain, I need to know whether some Sheikh has whisked you off to his dudgeon...errrr em' "palace" (yes, I totally mean "palace") to be his head concubi... errrrr em' "wife". Basically, there are a few things that are worth knowing: are you in with the mucky-muck of some oil-rich state yet? Can I come visit your oasis in the oil fields? Is it true that you wear silk underwear underneath the burka?

Oh, you don't wear a burka. Well, that's understandable, Your figure hasn't been shot to hell ,yet, by birthing all the little sheikhs' to be. When it goes, you can bet that currently fine ass of yours that you'll have a burka folded nicely on your then empty bed.

So it goes. Rest assured dear one, when your currently fine ass has borne the brunt of time, I'll still be your friend. A better one, seeing as I will no longer be consumed by a murderous jealousy. What a day that will be.

Write back. Be sure to tell me all about the desert, fast horses, armored vehicles, and trodden-status of women who are not you.

me

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Salam Azizam!

    My mullah love will have you know that sheikhs are Arab, and he is decidedly Persian. From Persia- you know, right next to Mesopotamia and Phoenicia...

    As for major changes, well let's see I've gone from having an imbecile for a president to... having an imbecile for president.

    Anyway, we both know that I always wear the (silk) pants in my romantic relationships, and I must tell you that my beau is still quite striking in his chador.

    I'm glad to hear that you will remain my bosom buddy till the very end. Although I had no idea you harbored such homicidal tendancies over my derriere :-O

    I am still in quarantine, thus shall let you know about the checkpoints, asian beat music, and moral police in due time. Until then, wish me luck on my establishment of a TT Academy in the heart of Sharia law ;)

    ReplyDelete