Friday, August 15, 2008

...its been awhile, she said

Today, I "ran" into a friend from years gon' bye. From all those many years ago when I was in college and said things like "like, I don't know. I was all like and like he just like stood there and like did nothing. Like totally." From back in the day when I thought showering at a guy's place circa eight in the morning meant something, as opposed to just pity.

Anyway, about this friend. I couldn't remember his first name, though I didn't realize this immediately. I didn't notice because I was too busy calling him by his middle name; perfectly oblivious to the fact that this wasn't his first name.

Point being, I must be doing something right since I got out of Dodge.

Wait a second... how is that the point!?!?

Can't recall. Something about increased neuronal activity indicated by early onset amnesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment